Harald Siepermann (1962-2013)




Some very sad news as most of you know Harald Siepermann died on Saturday.  He was my first and one of my favorite artists I had the privilege of interviewing on this little blog. I had a wonderful time meeting him in California 2009 at the CTN Expo. He was as nice and thoughtful as I thought he would be.  Harald will be missed greatly by all who knew him.  His artwork always uplifted me, and gave me the desire to try harder.  When you saw his work, you couldn't help but pickup a pencil and draw. Cartoon Brew has a really nice post about him on their website here... http://www.cartoonbrew.com/animators/harald-siepermann-1962-2013-78050.html


If you would like to read my very first interview with Harald Siepermann click on the link below.  What a great guy with an amazing talent.